Bringing home an addition to any family can be a wonderful and exciting experience for everyone. When adopting please remember each animal has their own energy levels, personalities and level of daily care. We want to insure the health and safety for all. Please keep in mind all of your family's needs including other pets before choosing your new family member. ADOPTION PROCESS
* Please fill out an application form, failure to fully complete the form may result in the application being denied.
* Approved applicants should be contacted within 48 hours of receiving your adoption application.
-Please note, when we receive multiple applications on one animal/bonded animals we will go thru all applications and set up home visits accordingly.
-If you are not contacted please feel free to contact us for your application status.
* We will make an appointment to do a home visit and a meet with the adoptable and your family including your other pets. We never leave an animal on a home visit. You and your family should have stress free time to discuss taking in the right new family member.
* Once approved by Tarzan's Safe Haven and accepted by you and all your family members, we will set up a time for your new family member to join their forever home.
* All home visits will be set up within 5 days so every animal gets the best chance to be placed in an appropriate home as quickly as possible.
* All adoptions include age appropriate vaccinations, any medical records, spay/neuter and a microchip. Animals can not be released until their spay/neuter is complete.
* We do not hold animals under any circumstances. In cases where adopters have chosen an animal prior to their release date, we require the entire adoption process completed, paperwork signed, and adoption donation paid to ensure the animals placement. Please note, adoption donations are not refundable.
* To insure every animal is placed in the best home we must follow all steps in our adoption process. We do not allow on the spot adoptions during adoption events, fundraisers etc.
* We request non refundable adoption donations to help cover medical, behavioral, and daily care to name a few.
- Puppies 2 years and under $325, Dogs over 2 years $220
- Kittens 2 years and younger $180, Pair of Squishes $340, Cats over 2 years $90
- Please note some cases may be on an individual basis
Every adoption is made with the animals best interest at heart. Staying together is so important for the well being and health of boned animals. Our bonded fur-babies will patiently wait for the right family to be together forever!