Bringing home an addition to any family can be a wonderful and exciting experience for everyone. When adopting please remember each animal has their own energy levels, personalities and level of daily care. We want to insure the health and safety for all. Please keep in mind all of your family's needs and restrictions, including other pets before adding your new family member. Animals are the only family we choose and they deserve the promise of a forever home under any circumstances. Please make sure you and your family are fully ready to commit to them for their entire life ensuring them the best care and love they deserve.
* Please fill out an application form, failure to fully complete the form may result in the application being denied.
* Approved applicants should be contacted within 48 hours of receiving your adoption application.
-Please note, when we receive multiple applications on one animal/bonded animals we will go thru all applications and set up home visits accordingly. Applications are reviewed in the order we receive them.
-If you are not contacted please feel free to contact us for your application status.
* All home visits will be set up within 5 days so every animal gets the best chance to be placed in an appropriate home as quickly as possible.
* To make the process as easy as possible for all, we will set up an appointment to do a home visit and a meet with the adoptable and your family including your other pets. All family members must be present. We never leave an animal on a home visit. You and your family should have stress free time to discuss taking in the right new family member. If we receive no response from the potential adopter within 48 hours of the home visit, Tarzan's Safe Haven will be free to set up another home visit.
* Once approved by Tarzan's Safe Haven and accepted by you and all your family members, we will set up a time for your new family member to join their forever home.
* All adoptions include Felv/FIV Test for cats (litter testing when applicable), Heartworm Test for dogs (if age appropriate), fecal test (litter testing when applicable), age appropriate vaccinations, spay/neuter and a microchip. Animals can not be released until their spay/neuter is complete.
* We do not hold animals under any circumstances. In cases where adopters have chosen an animal prior to their release date, we require the entire adoption process completed, paperwork signed, and adoption donation paid to ensure the animals placement. Please note, adoption donations are not refundable.
* To insure every animal is placed in the best home we must follow all steps in our adoption process. We do not allow on the spot adoptions during adoption events, fundraisers etc.
* We request non refundable adoption donations to help cover medical, behavioral, and daily care to name a few.
- Puppies 2 years and under $325, Dogs over 2 years $220
- Kittens 2 years and younger $180, Pair of Squishes $340, Cats over 2 years $120
- Please note some cases may be on an individual basis
Every adoption is made with the animals best interest at heart. Staying together is so important for the well being and health of boned animals. Our bonded fur-babies will patiently wait for the right family to be together forever!